Friday, December 5, 2008


So it has been a month already! I can hardly believe it. Our little girl is already growing up... We went in for an appointment this week and they said she is now 9lbs 13oz and 22 inches long! She's becoming our little chunk-a-monk. We are really enjoying her. She is not the most content baby in the world, but she is such a wonderful blessing. We are all doing pretty well though! I go back to work in another week and McKay will be Mr. Mom. He is still healing.... Hopefully his next cat scan will show some progress! Well that's it for now! Love you all!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorable. I am so glad to hear you are doing well!

TheKeilShpeel said...

She's such a doll. So beautiful. Hey, I sent you the Cd finally. :) About time..sorry with my mom's surgery and then we just got sick, I haven't really been anywhere.

The Carlsens said...

What is your job? She is so cute. I hope I get to see her in the near future.

Murray Family said...

Hi Brooke! It's Emily, Mike's wife. Congrats on the new little one! She is darling, and I love her name! I'm glad you guys are doing well :).

Oh, we set our blog to private, feel free to email me if you want an invite! murrayfamily04 AT gmail DOT com